Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cinema Style Saturday-Don't Look Now

In general I don't much like the style or the films of the 1970s, but there are exceptions to every rule, and for me one exception to both is the 1973 film Don't Look Now.  I generally spend October watching Horror films or films with a spooky edge to them.  Don't Look Now in not really a horror film, its more of a thriller and a drama about grief with some supernatural elements, but its still a very stylish and fairly creepy film and though its not one of my all time favorites I think its well worth a viewing.  Julie Christie's tweed jackets alone make it worth the time.  





2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Julie Christie fan. I have this in my collection, but haven't seen it in years. Time to bring it out for another view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we remember that film. Yes this is the month for horror movies. Love them too. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...